Thursday 18 October 2018

Psalm's 24 Hour Footprint: Digital Map

  • We were learning about our 24 Hour Digital Footprint. I learnt that if i go to history i can find all of the stuff i have be on resent and i don't lose any stuff
  • I found it easy to insert the icons on to my slide and i found heaps of cool icons too
  • I found it hard to put the link into my blog but i needed to put it in to HTML
  • I really enjoyed inserting icons and looking a cool icons
  • Next time I need to find cool icons to put on the next slide to make it cool and make people look at it
  • My Blog Post shows I am a Beginner / Stepping Up / Smart Learner
nj

1 comment:

  1. Wow Psalm - this is such a creative way to track your Browser History! I love how reflective you are on your learning - you have shared your thoughts really clearly. I wonder which is your favourite site to visit? Arohanui, ksg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.